Recipe for the best ever Meatloaf. This meatloaf is made with lean ground beef, onions, peppers, and more. Get the recipe here http://www.iheartrecipes.com/the-best-meatloaf-recipe-ever/
SUBSCRIBE My Channel! http://goo.gl/uE0vOi
““““““““`Still Hungry?! Check out these videos!“““““““
OFFICIAL BLOG https://www.iheartrecipes.com
Hey there, I’m Rosie – Welcome to my YouTube Cooking Channel. I Heart Recipes is a hip and up to beat cooking show that show you how to make your favorite comforts. I cook everything from your favorites southern and soul food dishes, to you favorites restaurant dishes. All of my cooking / recipe videos are short , sweet, and straight to the point, and easy enough for cooking beginners to follow.
Lots of easy, healthy recipes for spring that I LOVE! [RECIPES BELOW] Subscribe: http://bit.ly/SubToRachhLoves
Latest: March Favorites 2015 http://bit.ly/1CfnWyQ
Join the Loves Fam!: http://bit.ly/Welcome2RachhLoves
♥ NEW VIDEOS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY!
WHERE TO FIND ME
Breakfast – Spring-Inspired Oven Omelettes
– beat eggs + milk + salt and pepper
– add veggies (I used asparagus & spinach)
– add cheese (I used parmesan and aged cheddar)
– spray muffin tins with olive oil and pour mixture in
– bake 350 for 20 minutes or until eggs are set
Lunch – Loaded Veggie Pizza
– I rolled out store bought dough on floured counter
– add pesto + tomato sauce
– add tomato, basil, spinach and mozzarella
– bake at 350 on pizza stone for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is baked
Snack – Easy & Delicious Guacamole
– mash together diced avocado, tomato, red onion and add sea salt and pepper – so easy!
– cut up whole wheat tortillas, spray with olive oil and sprinkle on a bit of garlic salt and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes
Dinner – Sweet Potato Burritos
– adapted from this recipe http://bit.ly/1xEH91t
Making whole grain pancakes from scratch isn’t necessarily going to require the use of milk. Find out how to make whole grain pancakes from scratch without milk with help from a food host and private chef in Los Angeles in this free video clip.
Series Description: Pancakes are a delicious way to start your day, and if prepared properly they can also be healthy. Find out the secret to making delicious, healthy pancakes with help from a food host and private chef in Los Angeles in this free video series.
Learn how to make Blueberry Pancakes ! Go to http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-to-blueberry-pancakes.html for the ingredient amounts, more information, and many, many more video recipes! I hope you enjoy this Blueberry Pancakes Recipe!
Recipe here: http://www.joyofbaking.com/breakfast/ButtermilkPancakes.html Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make Buttermilk Pancakes. Buttermilk Pancakes have a light and spongy texture and their flavor only hints of the richness and tanginess that buttermilk offers.
We welcome comments on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/joyofbaking
This chicken lasagna tastes incredible good. The sauce is really delicious and very flavorful.The Parmesan on top gets such a wonderful taste and color while baking and complements so good this lasagna.
To make things easier, you can make the chicken sauce a day before, refrigerate and before assembling the lasagna simply warm it a bit. All you have to do the next day is to make the Bechamel Sauce and lasagna is ready to be assembled. Hope you will give this recipe a try, I am sure you will love it too:)
Makes about 9-12 servings
9-12 lasagna noodles
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large onion
2 carrots, finely chopped
2 celery sticks, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced or finely chopped
1 pound (500g) ground chicken
28 oz (800g) tomato puree
1/4 cup (50g) tomato paste
3 tsp sugar
1 tsp oregano
4-5 fresh basil leaves, chopped (or 1 tsp dry basil)
3/4 cup (200 ml) white wine
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 stick (60 g) butter
1/3 cup (40 g) flour
2 1/4 cup (560 ml) milk
1/2 tsp nutmeg
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 cup (100g), Parmesan, freshly grated
1. Prepare chicken sauce. In a large pan heat oil over medium high heat. Cook the onion,garlic, carrot and celery over medium heat until softened, stirring constantly.
2. Add the chicken and cook until it changes its color. Break up any lumps of meat using a fork.
3. Add tomato paste, tomato puree, wine, sugar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper to taste. Cover, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 1 1/2 hrs. Set aside. You can also make the sauce a day before, and refrigerate after it cools. Before assembling the lasagna, warm the sauce as it needs to be a bit warm.
4. Prepare the Bechamel sauce. In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the flour and stir until smooth, for about 1 minute, until bubbling. Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk, until mixture is smooth.
5. Return to heat and stir constantly until the sauce boils and begin to thicken. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper and set aside until ready to use. Give it a stir from time to time so it doesn’t make a skin on the surface.
6. Preheat oven to 350 F (180C). Grease a 8 X 12 inch (20x30cm)lasagna dish with olive oil or melted butter ( 9×13 inch dish works as well). I used Barilla noodles who didn’t required precooking. If your noodles require precooking follow the instructions from the manufacturer and drain well before use.
7. Assemble the lasagna. Spread a layer of chicken sauce (about 1/3 of the sauce) over the bottom of the baking dish. Spread a thin layer of Bechamel (about 1/2 cup of Bechamel sauce). Place a single layer of noodles over top and press gently. Depending on noodles size might be used 3 to 4 noodles per layer. Repeat spreading half of the remained chicken sauce over the noodles. Spread 1/2 cup Bechamel sauce on top. Add a new layer of noodles, pressing gently. Spread the remained chicken sauce, another 1/2 cup Bechamel and add the last layer of noodles.
8. Top the last layer of noodles with the remaining Bechamel sauce and sprinkle the freshly grated Parmesan over the top. Cover with aluminum foil making sure it doesn’t touch the surface.
9. Cook for about 25 minutes covered with foil, and another 25 minutes without. If necessary, broil for few minutes until the cheese has the desired golden brown look.
10.Set aside for about 15 minutes before serving. Serve alongside some fresh salad, or even some toasted bread. It is delicious.
For the full recipe check my blog:
To get this recipe with measurements: http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com
PREVIOUS EPISODE: http://litk.us/previous
NEXT EPISODE: http://litk.us/next
Official Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LauraintheKitchen